What is Adobe Create Cloud?
Airtight uses Adobe Creative Cloud on almost every project. After the requirements document is written, our clients will meet with a project manager and one or more graphic designers. The client will provide feedback on their creative vision for the site. We’ll follow those guidelines, conduct competitive research and bring fresh new ideas to the mockup process. With Adobe Creative Cloud, we generate mockups that:
- Are hosted in the cloud so they may be easily shared within your organization;
- Are dynamic so that you can see our designers’ ideas for animation and movement.
- Allow client comments directly on the mockup.
- Have a beautiful and intuitive user interface, of course!
When We Won’t Use It
There are only a few circumstances when Airtight would not use Adobe Creative Cloud. After all, there’s a good reason why the vast majority of creative professionals use these tools. Here are a few times when it would not make sense to employ this industry-standard software:
- Sometimes a client prefers that we use other software such as Figma or Sketch. We can usually accommodate this request.
- Often a client contacts us and they already have design files. Perhaps they have a UX specialist on staff or perhaps they are an advertising agency. We love working with other creative companies and are happy to make someone else’s vision come to life.
- On rare occasions, an application already has a beautiful user interface, but the back-end needs attention from the developers at AirTight. We can help out here, too!
Web Design Technologies
These are some of the web design and development tools and techniques we like to use:
The industry standard software suite for designing websites and web applications. This is our primary tool for creating interactive mockups.
No other server-side language is as popular as PHP. With vast open source resources and a huge community, it’s a logical choice for most sites.
There’s a reason that more than 40% of all websites use WordPress. It’s an easy way to have a ton of functionality and an intuitive CMS. What started as a basic blog platform has become an extremely flexible and powerful platform for building complex websites and web applications.
Why Hire Airtight Design?
Type “Atlanta web design” into a search engine like Google and you’ll get 842,000 results. Feeling overwhelmed with the choices? Let us give you seven reasons more to choose Airtight Design.
Here is what to expect if you hire Airtight Design to build or redesign your website.