Airtight Design is an Atlanta web design agency that provides custom design work for all our clients’ websites. Your site will always be designed from scratch by one of our in-house designers and have a unique style that truly reflects your brand.
Custom web design – everytime.
Some web design companies use templates, which can be readily found online for free or for a small fee. While this can be a cheap way to build a website quickly, keep in mind the old saying, “You get what you pay for.” Creating a custom design for your website means that your site will show the world what makes your organization unique. You’ll never see another site that looks just like what Airtight will design for you.
Way more than web design –
The term “web design” is a little misleading. Airtight is a full-service web design and web development company. We don’t just design the public interface of the site. We also develop the front- and back-end of the site, which may include interactive features, database integration and integration with third-party systems. We can help you establish a web hosting account that meets the technical specifications of your new site or we can work with your existing server. Learn more about our web development services and Dev Ops programs.
Our web design process
Once we have established a requirements document, we begin designing your site. Here are the steps:
- We request brand guidelines and examples of other collateral materials.
- Airtight hosts a meeting to hear about your preferences for the site.
- We perform a competitive analysis to see what we can learn from similar organizations.
- Typically, we provide two mockups for the homepage of your website.
- You’ll choose one mockup and give feedback for revisions.
- After the homepage is revised, we’ll design interior pages so that the look and feel is consistent throughout the user experience.
- As our developers build the site, our UX experts will review their work to ensure their vision was properly implemented.
You can learn more about our full web development process here.
Web design tools
For the design phase of the web development process, we have these tools available:
- Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Storybook pattern library.
- Other UX software such as Sketch, Figma, Invision and Zeplin.
- Wireframing tools such as UXPin and Balsamiq.
What else can we design?
Love our web design? Many of our clients have hired Airtight to design
additional materials such as:
- Digital ads
- Business cards
- Annual reports
- Other print publications
The Local Advantage
Airtight Design is based in Atlanta, Georgia. We’ll meet with anyone based in metro Atlanta and will travel to other parts of the United States. We enjoy meeting our clients face to face and will make as many visits to your office as necessary. After your website launches, we’ll schedule a training session so we can educate you on how to get the most from your new site.
Consultation on Internet Services
You can contact us anytime to discuss your web design needs. Airtight Design will give you free advice regarding your situation. We will discuss your goals and provide you a free estimate for your web design or development project. We will also visit you at your place of business anywhere in Metro Atlanta.
Web Design Technologies
These are some of the web design and development tools and techniques we like to use:
The industry standard software suite for designing websites and web applications. This is our primary tool for creating interactive mockups.
No other server-side language is as popular as PHP. With vast open source resources and a huge community, it’s a logical choice for most sites.
There’s a reason that more than 40% of all websites use WordPress. It’s an easy way to have a ton of functionality and an intuitive CMS. What started as a basic blog platform has become an extremely flexible and powerful platform for building complex websites and web applications.