a holistic approach to SEO
AirTight Design prefers to perform search engine optimization on sites that we are currently developing. The alternative, applying SEO techniques to a site that has already been developed by another company, is more time-consuming and less effective.
When we develop a site, one of the very first steps is setting business objectives and target keywords. Then, everyone on our staff -- project manager, graphic designers, HTML specialists and web developers -- focus their efforts on achieving those goals.
Here is an outline of the search engine optimization process for sites we develop:
- Set business goals.
- Research what keywords your potential customers are using.
- Perform a competitive analysis to refine keywords and discover potential competitive advantages.
- Establish a prioritized list of target keywords.
- Coach your copy writer on the proper way to write the content.
- Develop a site architecture that will be easily spidered by search engine robots.
- Develop W3C-compliant XHTML and CSS templates.
- Add content and metadata to your site.
- Perform a thorough review of the site and make adjustments.
- Submit your site to all major search engines.
- Request reciprocal links with strategic partners.
- Run monthly reports to monitor progress with search engines, monitor traffic logs, and adjust your site as needed.
Ready to Talk?
Call AirTight now for a free Consultation at 404-524-2621 or fill out a request form.